Thursday, October 27, 2016

1st Quarter Reflection

So far into the end of the quarter, I have been reading a couple of books for the 10 Book Challenge. The 10 Book Challenge doesn't end until the last day of the school year. Some of the books I've read were Papertowns, The Harlem Globetrotters, etc. In total, I would've read about four books and a half (halfway done with a book). These books were actually good since I thought they'd be overrated but some of them were underrated.

    My blogging experience has improved since we're writing more blogs than all my past years combined. The TIQA (Topic Sentence, Introduce Quote/Example, Quote/Example, Analyze) strategy/format helps a lot with writing blogs since it tells you what you need for a paragraph. Almost all of my blogs were made from following the format.

     My writing has progressed/improved  since I could now stop myself from creating run-on sentences every so often. Most of my previous blogs had a least a couple run-on sentences but so far, I've been lowering the amount of these sentences in my blogs. The author’s tone has helped my writing for book blogging since it helps develops a story/writing.

Overall, this 1st quarter had both progressed and improved my writing.



No comments:

Post a Comment