Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Gratitude

I am grateful for my family who have given me hope throughout the hard ships. They have inspired me to complete challenges that I once thought were impossible. They showed me the ways of life and how it works. My aunt and brother showed me what potential I have and what I can do to reach it. My parents and grandparents who have given me courage and faith. They have all cared me for me and I've seen what impact I made in their lives. I am lucky to have a family like mine since they're one of a kind.

My brother, Jesus has shown me what potential I have inside of me. Through tough times and conflicts between one another, he has shown me that we're still family. Like he says, we're the opposite of one another. We have our strengths and weaknesses opposite. How we act/behave in public and how we think.

My aunt, Erica has also shown me what potential I have in store. Without her, I would've been different since she taught me how to behave correctly and think differently. She shown me how one event has potential to affect other events (The Butterfly Effect). The way of how to think properly and use it in my advantage. She shown me how to read and talk complex words when I was still little.





I have commented on Joey A's blog.





2 comments:

  1. I like how you started off your blog it was smart and your word choices were perfect which showed that you mean what your saying. In the second paragraph the last two sentences didn't really make sense so fix that also your last sentence fix that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the blog and it's really good but one thing you said a lot is you said "She" a lot of times but beside that I like it.

    ReplyDelete