Friday, March 31, 2017

3rd Quarter Reflections

Out of all the improvements that I accomplished this quarter, my blogs would be the biggest. They helped me write essays more easier as I no longer waste a lot of time thinking about what to write. Before, I would think of writing theses blogs as if it was the most difficult task of my life. Now, they just seem as if they're just a daily task. They also seem to help me know which words I should use to write towards an audience (expands my vocabulary).

I'm proud that I accomplished learning about the Holocaust. Before, I didn't know much about it. At that time, I only thought of it having something to do with Hitler and Jewish people. I now know that there is more to that as it was one of the reasons why the word “Genocide” was created. Sometimes I wonder "If Hitler never came into power, would World War II occur or will it never exist?"

The most challenging task of this quarter would have to be the amount of homework we were given earlier (January–late February). I overcame the difficulty of the homework by switching up my schedules for doing homework with other things that I don't really need to have. However, as the quarter was progressing further towards the fourth quarter, the homework became more easier.



No comments:

Post a Comment